Our intention with Reverb AXS was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS is enabled by SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch. - Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required. - Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions. - New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost. - SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Includes RockShox AXS handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery, and charger.
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
Trek-compatible seat mast cap Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
$19.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Page 1 of 1