Leasing skis during Covid-19
After the past 7 months and with the last ski season being cut short,
we are all anxious to get out again! Below is the way we are doing ski leases in our shops this year.
In an effort to provide customers and staff the highest level of comfort during this time, we are doing the following:
- All ski leases ware being done by appointment. Please book an appointment via the link below.
- At this time, we recommend leasing skis from either our Valatie or Glenmont stores.
- Valatie has a large tent set up, in the front of the store, for outdoor ski leasing and fitting.
- Glenmont has a tent set up, in the parking area behind the store, for outdoor ski leasing and fitting.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Please bring a pair of ski socks to put on when trying on boots.
- Staff will not be putting boots onto customer's feet; that will be up to you. Staff will be aiding in sizing and fitting.
- Please limit those coming to be the person being fitted and their parents or guardians.
- There are no public restrooms available.
We're trying to make this as easy and safe as possible for everyone during these times. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Staff at Steriner's
Please note, at this point we have run out of our 5 & under free ski leases.
Steiners Sports is the area shop for authorized US Ski racing pricing
All race ski boot and ski fitting appointments must be made by calling the Valatie shop at (518) 784-3663
We have a large selection of the below brands in stock for this coming race season.
Or you would like it to be? Bikes are the new toilet paper.....none to be found.
Let Steiner's help. We have worked hard to secure hundred's of bikes that are in theprocess of being shipped to us now and in the coming weeks.
Bikes coming in:
Checkpoints & Domanes
Marlin 4, 5 & 6s, Fuel EX 5 &7s
Mens & Womens Dual Sports, Fxs & Verves
Kids' Precalibers 16, 20 & 24
If you want one of these bikes or have questions, stop in or give one of our shops a call for specific models, colors, sizes and dates of delivery.
Hudson (518) 828-5063 * Valatie (518) 784-3663 * Glenmont (518) 427-2406
We are taking payment for the bicycle to reserve the bike for you. If for any reason you want a refund, before or when the bike comes in we will gladly give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Trek has continuously delivered on time to us, if not before the delivery date on 100% of the bikes that we have had on order. When purchasing one of these bikes you can count on it being here by the delivery date.
24 - 48 Hour Service Work
In most cases all 3 Steiner's locations turn repairs around in 24-48 hours, even if we have to special order most parts!
We gladly work on all brands of bicycles, regardless of where the bicycle was purchased.
Don't let another shop make you wait a week or two to get back on the road....or get dirty if that's your thing....
At Steiner's Sports we have invested in several new machines over the past few years to bring the area skiers a tune that will make your skis perform better than when they were new. Thats right, BETTER, than when they were new.
Looking for a gift for that active special someone? Steiner's Sports Gift Cards are always the perfect gift for any occasion. Stop by and Pick one Up or Order one Online Today! All Gift Cards are sent free of charge by USPS.