Podium-level performance. A World Cup classic race ski for elite-level athletes, the X-ium Premium Classic C2 features our race-proven edge and tip technologies for maximum kick and fluid acceleration. Camber and flex are optimized to excel in a wide range of conditions. Tip and edge construction increase glide and energy transfer for maximum acceleration. The ski is compatible with the new Turnamic binding system for the most natural ski flex and snow feel.
- Air Tip Classic Race technology concentrates ski mass underfoot for improved kick while lightening the tip for smoother glide
- 3 Edge Energy Sensor technology maintains tip and tail flexibility and stiffens the waist for increased gliding surface and maximum acceleration
- Nomex Honeycomb core composed of ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a honeycomb shape with a high strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability
|Construction||3Edge energy sensor, R Profil, Activ'cap, R-Tip|
|Weight (pair)||990g (197cm)|
* Subject to change without notice.